[permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

sinergyinaction at netscape.net sinergyinaction at netscape.net
Wed Jul 12 17:24:04 EDT 2006

Yes, I was considering something on these lines, like putting a large metal funnel-like sheets
on top of a big container or somewhere near a rainfall collecting tank, which in this period of no
precipitations might benefit from additional water "out ofthe thin air"

I am not sure what "dimpled" means in this context though...(sorry English is not my native
language) can you please  explain?
Cheers
Antonio