[permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

roxann roxann at ancientearthwisdom.com
Wed Jul 12 14:15:37 EDT 2006

i just read the other day that dimpled sheet metal will create microclimates that are more efficient at condensing water than plain flat metal or corrogated metal. i've been thinking of making large funnels from flashing or something metal to condense water at night for my pumpkin plant. it hasn't been raining often enough here lately.

roxann