[permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

sinergyinaction at netscape.net sinergyinaction at netscape.net
Wed Jul 12 11:47:53 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin
well I was actually thinking of storing this "free" water in a tank, apart from doing what you suggest,
so that I could use it at a later time.

By the way do you think that high night air humidity can  substitute (to some extent) for lack of irrigation during daytime hours in very hot climates?
The place I am concerned with has (at this time of the year) very high day T (>40ºC) but much lower night T with lots of humidity in the night.

Sometimes I feel that mulch (straw and other organic mulches) although they let the humidity condensate on them, they do not allow much percolation to the ground itself.

Cheers
Antonio