[permaculture] cleaning up old messages before sending replys

E. E. Mitchamore Jr emitch at att.net
Tue Jul 11 11:31:33 EDT 2006

I don't know why, but I had never seen the posts that Ben was responding to.  That happens often:  I see replies to posts that have never reached me.

On the other hand, I often receive replies with little hint about the original post.

My preferred compromise is to retain the previous post (only) and delete older parts of the thread.  Since I participate in many forums and conversations, it's hard to keep them straight without some context.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz