[permaculture] Darren's Designs

Michelle Maggiore mmaggior at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 8 12:48:13 EDT 2006

Hi- I really enjoyed viewing the designs you have so far posted- great work
there. And alas! I am on dial up too, but no problems downloading.....
 I would appreciate your advice, Darren  and others' as well- having
recently earned my certificate  I am wondering which skill you find more
helpful in creating the visual components of your designs- basic drafting
skills or GIS? Or landscape drawing?  All of these classes are available
locally through our community college, but I am curious which would be the
most helpful  toward gaining those skills, and what has worked for the on
the ground designers (or anyone)  on this list.
Thanks!