[permaculture] Scythes

Kai Vido kaivido at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 08:06:57 EDT 2006

Niels and all,

I am working on a "report" with photos from the Symposium/Workshops, and will provide the link
when it is posted. I'll also keep everyone updated on future events. Meanwhile, the snathmaking
instructions/discussion of ergonomic principles are in progress; to all who looked for these some
time ago, thanks for your patience. At this time of year it's hard for me to spend time  indoors
writing, though the extremely wet weather makes it a little more bearable--we have received six
inches (15cm) of rain in just the first four days of July!

Keep swingin' your scythes, and stay in touch.

Cheers,
kai