[permaculture] Scythe On Time was Re: Whitefield's Earth Care Manual

Niels Corfield mudguard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 06:52:11 EDT 2006

Group,

Reckon people should be attending the next one of these!
The video is a great view, has been dubbed scythe-porn (no reference to
the folk in it) by Leeds Permaculture Network.
We have put one into action in a Forest Garden project, run using
"no-work" principles.
So scythe and seed is the way.

Kai,
Will you keep the list informed on dates for events and gatherings?
And perhaps give advice on blade selection and snath suppliers?

Cheers,
Niels