[permaculture] Off The Contour Test II

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Mon Jul 3 10:56:11 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 04 July 2006 12:38 am, darren wrote:
 ] Had a bit of a confounding play and hopefully my efforts of dreamweaver
 ] discovery have been successful, lest I'll find someone who really knows what
 ] they are doing. So can someone quickly confirm that these pages are
 ] accessible so I can be put to rest.

 All those photos work (though just like every other interesting picture
 on the net, they're smaller than they could be, and don't have enough
 words wrapped around them!).

 Those tree guards look good -- am I right in assuming they only
 come off by stripping them up the tree?  I'm also guessing that
 they're fairly reusable, but I'm curious how long they last for you
 in this climate.  Final question on them - do they stop roos pushing
 the plant over, or do you have some stakes in there holding them up?

 Oh .. dreamweaver appears to have borked your primary links on
 your main page -- it's all referring to C:\\\ stuff now .. which
 won't work for those of us not sitting at your computer.  ;)

 Jedd.