[permaculture] A good Scythe

Charles de Matas cdematas at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 13:40:30 EDT 2006

Thanks Roxann, Marjory, Niels and others who have replied to me.  I'm still
looking at the scythe connection website, trying to learn more.  I like the
philosophy of the website, appropriate tech, convivial tools, efficient bio
mechanics, etc.  Peter seems interested in introducing the scythe to "Third
world" countries also, which is what is important to me.  I would like to
attend a workshop or something so I could get more hands on training, so I'm
looking out for events like that.

Charles.