[permaculture] Mollison Radio Interviews...

Scott Vlaun scott at moosepondarts.com
Thu Oct 27 13:33:35 EDT 2005

Actually, I did an extensive interview with Bill Mollison in 2002. It
is posted on the Seeds of Change website in two parts.

http://www.seedsofchange.com/enewsletter/issue_25/issue_25.asp

http://www.seedsofchange.com/enewsletter/issue_26/issue_26.asp#Mollison

Scott Vlaun
Moose Pond Arts & Ecology
35 Moose Pond Rd.
Otisfield, ME 04270
Studio 207 739 2409
Cell 207 890 4099

Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future