[permaculture] Permaculture Design Course in Ashland, OR

Andy Fischer afischer at jeffnet.org
Fri Oct 21 02:58:20 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone-

I wanted to let people living in Southern Oregon and Northern California
that Tom Ward and I will be teaching a Permaculture Design Course this
winter; Community Preparedness: Sustainability in Southern Oregon is the
theme of this years course.

The course is being taught at our local science museum ScienceWorks where we
will be working on a permaculture design plan for the five acres where the
museum is situated. The course will be non-residential and is being taught
every other weekend starting the weekend of Jan 14th and 15th with a course
tuition of $450. We are really trying to make the course affordable and
available to people living in and around the Rogue Valley.

We are inviting lots of local experts to contribute to the course and think
that the community preparedness theme is particularly relavant for the
current state of the world. This is going to be a great course and we expect
it to fill up. If you are interested is more information please see my
website:  www.sacredearthinstitute.org/scienceworks.html

To register for the course or if you have questions please contact: Lisa
Almarode lisaalmarode at yahoo.com

hope to see you,

Andrew Fischer

Ecologist/Designer