[permaculture] Trees & Co2

Earth Passengers earthpassengers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 03:54:14 EDT 2005

Just a tangent thought: Put that hectare of trees in an urban setting and it
will REDUCE CO2 in addition to SEQUESTERING it, due to the decreased need
for air con and heating. As for reducing CO2, I've read (forget source
offhand) that "one mature tree" put in the right place can replace the need
for about five 10,000 Btu air conditioners.
 Go urban rooftop permaculture activists!
 Peter Morehead
in Taiwan