[permaculture] Edible Landscape Controversy Grows

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Sun Oct 9 21:27:03 EDT 2005

Greg wrote:

> Larry,
>
> Does this mean that this is not an appropriate post for this list?
> Please tell me if it is so I don't do it again.

This is more than appropriate for this list, Greg. Think URBAN
PERMACULTURE. Thanks for posting this important news.

Noone has the right to dictate rules governing what you plant
in the landscape surrounding your home, especially if you were
there first. When the going gets tough, thr tough get going.

I hope this guy wins his battle with the homeowners association.

LL