[permaculture] Geoff Lawton PDC course - upstate New York end ofOctober

darren at permaculture.biz darren at permaculture.biz
Tue Oct 4 18:54:00 EDT 2005

G'day Andrew,

Lovely to meet you at the Lawton:Mollison PDC in Melbourne. Can't wait for
the DVD's to come out with Bill in great form the morning sessions with
Geoff inspiringly rounding off in the arvo.

Having met Geoff (and been taught and roundly inspired) for the 1st time I
can pass my recommendation that people should get along to your course. He
is one of the best teacher's I've come across and has a plethora of global
experience with fantastic slides to balance things out.

Good luck and I hope we'll catch up again.

Ciao,

Darren Doherty