[permaculture] Permaculture Records???

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 4 02:25:44 EDT 2005

can you imagine woodstock on a bad day

"robscott at freeshell.org" <robscott at freeshell.org> wrote:
If someone wanted to apply Permaculture by starting a record label,
what would it look like?

These people are doing independent non-corporate music recording, in a
local network (the NC triad area), have an anti-racism focus, and are
promoting social diversity in North Carolina. The only image of humans on
their site has a big "no war" t-shirt in the middle of it.

I support this use of the word Permaculture - people care, localization,
fighting corporatization of their medium, pro-diversity, anti-war. They
don't mention earth care but their imagery is grass, soil and
flowerpots... I wonder where they heard the word "Permaculture"?

Rob Scott
Urbana Permaculture Project
Urbana, IL