Re: [permaculture] ©Permaculture

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 4 01:41:46 EDT 2005

to resplve any descrimnation at all
PERMACULTURE  thinks about how to research the actual way to build the soil, end of story,
ground zero exist in area 1 number 2, is out side your front door
area 3 is beyond imediate needs, area 4, reqiures attention every once in a while area 5 requires little attention, area 6 requires nothing

mIEKAL aND <dtv at mwt.net> wrote:
SCT

I fail to see the connection between a social activist record label
using the word permaculture in their name (as in permanent culture, get
it?) & snake oil sales men & pedophiles. Here in Wisconsin the word
permaculture is used often as a generic term for sustainable design &
rarely references the canon as created by Mollison & others. Really no
different than blowing your nose on a kleenex & xeroxing old love
letters.

~mIEKAL