[permaculture] ©Permaculture

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Mon Oct 3 21:19:25 EDT 2005

SCT

I fail to see the connection between a social activist record label
using the word permaculture in their name (as in permanent culture, get
it?) & snake oil sales men & pedophiles.  Here in Wisconsin the word
permaculture is used often as a generic term for sustainable design &
rarely references the canon as created by Mollison & others.  Really no
different than blowing your nose on a kleenex & xeroxing old love
letters.

~mIEKAL