[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 33, Issue 2

Scott Pittman pci at permaculture-inst.org
Sun Oct 2 19:20:28 EDT 2005

Well my tongue is not in my cheek - I believe, as did Bill M. that use
of the word permaculture was earned through some understanding of
permaculture design!  I understand, mKiEl.., that thousands of people
and organizations use the word permaculture - and for the most part I
find that they are people of integrity and honor in that use, but there
is always the pornographer, black box salesmen, pedophile, and snake oil
man who gloms onto any ride that might provide a buck on the backs of
others efforts!  I am most vehemently against this kind of huckterism.

Scott Pittman