[permaculture] Re: looking for GBurnett permaculture pages

Graham grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 26 15:18:06 EDT 2005

Hi sean- cheers for all the help! I have the pictures on my hard drive
but not the little site I put together- Reconstructing the site will
mean quite alot of changes as the unisonfree addresses on the site are
now well out of date as are some other details- i'll also redeisn the
pages to 'market' my PC for beginners Guide a bit more effectively (its
not clear that the site is extracts from the book until the last page at
the moment)

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk