[permaculture] re: goats vs. compost

Rich Blaha rich at mossbackfarm.com
Sun May 22 16:21:04 EDT 2005

It kindof depends on where you need your fertility, and how much you
spend on feed imported to the farm.   Our garden 'wastes' end up usually
processed through pigs and/or laying hens, since they are the biggest
consumers of off-farm feeds.  Barn compost & chick bedding  replenish
the gardens....But your system may vary

Rich
Mossback Farm