[permaculture] Control of Peach Tree Borer

Jay Woods woodsjay at cox.net
Sat May 14 08:48:23 EDT 2005

Thank you all for your help.

To summarize:
1. Run chickens. (As I am in town this has its difficulties.)
2. Provide (don't pull) plants with nectaries.

With that as a clue a good web site for biological control in general was
found with detailed information:

    http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/farmscaping/fsconsiderations.html

Appendix A gave lists of flowers that I am growing (but not within the key
distance of 250 ft). I will enjoy the benefits of a more free existance for
the Queen Anne's lace, crown vetch, mint, and yarrow.