[permaculture] Control of Peach Tree Borer

rrandall1 rrandall1 at houston.rr.com
Fri May 13 11:21:56 EDT 2005

Borers are also controlled by parasitic wasps.  I think ichneumans
particularly.  Anything you can do to provide nectaries for the
adults--probably flowers related to dill (Apaceae Family).  They used
to be a major pain for me until I put large numbers of flowers into the
landscape that attract beneficial wasps.  Water year round helps too.

Bob Randall