[permaculture] Air wells

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Fri Jul 29 10:19:23 EDT 2005

skartar at cfbt.com wrote:

> My family are taking on an allotment (community garden) this weekend which has limited
> access to water. As well as water storage tanks fed from the shed roof we're looking at
> alternatives. Does anyone have any experience with using air wells? I'd be grateful for
> any sources of info - online or books.

Air Wells, Dew Ponds and Fog Fences: Methods to Condense ...
How to condense atmospheric moisture with air wells, dew ponds, electric
fences, etc.
www.rexresearch.com/airwells/airwells.htm - 87k - Cached - Similar pages

     Rex Research: suppressed, dormant,emerging unconventional ...
     Air Wells ~ 20+ practical methods to condense atmospheric moisture
with Air ... Air Well Patents ~ Dozens of US & foreign patents for
methods to collect ...
     www.rexresearch.com/home.htm - 175k - Cached - Similar pages

Bagelhole.org Information Center for Low-tech sustainability
after the ancient air wells discovered there in 1900. Ziebold's
condenser ... and 80% Relative Humidity (RH), the air well yields about
60 lb water daily. ...
www.bagelhole.org/article.php/Water/350/ - 36k - Cached - Similar pages

     Bagelhole.org Information Center for Low-tech sustainability
     Klaphake: Air Wells [ Special thanks to Dr Klaus Neumann, ... See
also: Air Wells, Dew Ponds & Fog Fences Proceeding of the Society of ...
     www.bagelhole.org/article.php/Water/352/ - 36k - Cached - Similar pages

 From williamevans at home.com Thu Aug 26 14:18:16 1999 Date: Thu, 26 ...
Using scrap and local materials, makeshift air wells could help solve
many water problems in drought ridden areas of the world, especially in
Third World ...
www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/orgfarm/permaculture/air-wells - 3k - Cached
- Similar pages

Technolgy Plans
Air wells and dew ponds are virtually free. They have been in use since
Neolithic times, yet are utterly ignored today except for a few
ex-perimental ...
www.australiatrade.com.au/Alternative/Technology/Shopping/prod3.htm -
16k - Cached - Similar pages