[permaculture] Handout for Intro to Permaculture presentation

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Mon Jul 25 16:22:10 EDT 2005

I'm delivering  a 1 hour Intro Permaculture/Edible Landscaping workshop
next weekend & I'd like to print up a really straight forward 5-10 page
handout.  Can anyone recommend something that might already be
available on the net.  Particularly looking for something that might
have a northern temperate US focus.  Backchannels are fine.

Here in WI we're getting our first rains after 5 weeks of no rain &
85-100 degree temps.

Thanks,

mIEKAL