[permaculture] Permaculture Design Course

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Jul 22 11:36:15 EDT 2005

Hi Vin
         here are two permaculture Courses that are happening Oct/Nov on
the west Coast, we list as many Permaculture Courses as we can find or
notified about on West Coast on our webpage
www.sbpermaculture.org  (Newsletter Section) and check out Hopedance
Magazine www.hopedance.org our regional magazine for Hopedance for articles
on Permaculture and Natural Building
                 hope this helps wes Santa Barbara California

November 27 - December 11 13th annual Permaculture Design Course Lost
Valley, Oregon
Instructed by Rick Valley, Jude Hobbs, & Marisha Auerbach
For More Information, or to register, call: (541)937-3351, ext.112 or
http://www.lostvalley.org/

Permaculture Design     September 24– October 7 OAEC: 15290 Coleman Valley
Rd, Occidental, CA 95465
(707) 874-1557 x201 • inquiry at oaec.org http://www.oaec.org/OAEC_Courses.html