[permaculture] Permaculture on TV

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Mon Jul 11 16:32:31 EDT 2005

Last year I was filmed for a segment of a popular show on cable's HGTV,
"Gardening by the Yard," at a permaculture site in Eugene, OR called
Dharmalaya. We demonstrated a few basic Pc ideas and techniques. HGTV just
told me that they are going to air the segment this weekend. The show will
be on Saturday, July 16th at 11:30am (or 8:30am depending on your cable
provider, make sure to check your local listings). The segment is only about
7 minutes, but hey, it's permaculture on major TV!

Toby
www.patternliteracy.com