[permaculture] How to keep molds etc. out of the air? (PC meets MCS)

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 6 17:23:53 EDT 2005

Hey y'all. Please reply to     judyeda at ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us      if
you have some suggestions to solve her dilemma. The only solution I
thought of was to insure that the homes of the folks in question receive
an extremely well-filtered air supply. For the outdoors, a mask that
would filter out mold spores may exist but I haven't heard of one. Aside
from air filtration, I'd try detox of heavy metals, multi-gram doses of
vit C, and maybe homeopathic doses of the allergens responsible. A quick
search brought up a page that offers help for the causes of the
condition at    http://www.thiscureworks.com/allergies/index.html  also
another at
http://www.mall-net.com/mcs/porphyria.html
good luck,