[permaculture] Anyone or groups in Northern Wisconsin?

lynnann lynnann at newnorth.net
Mon Aug 29 15:56:06 EDT 2005

Hi....I had already contacted a couple of you individually before I found this list/group.  So far no replies...so...I'll ask you all....

My little garden center has become the central point for permaculture "research" and info gathering, up here in the far (read: USDA zones 2/3) of northern Wisconsin.

I'm accruing a large group of very eco-interested folks, both seasonal and permanent residents.  Our growing season is almost at an end and harvesting is about to begin.  We would love to hear from those of you who live permacultural lives in our same growing zone.  Next spring I would be interested in providing a couple of very basic design/theory workshops here in Sugar Camp....at LynnAnn's Path to Nature, Gardening with Conscience.

Feel free to contact me off this list at: lynnann96 at yahoo.com.

thanks for a wonderful forum for important info sharing...love and peace...lynnann