[permaculture] "Free" Permacuture

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 21 12:42:32 EDT 2005

My experiences parallel Graham's, Toby's, and others. When Peter Bane
and I find someone we recognize to have teacher potential, we may at our
discretion offer an opportunity to review the PDC or even deliver /
present a section or two (using our teaching notes and charts) and offer
feedback and guidance in return. We have never suggested it as a
"right". Usually SOME money for food and lodging is requested (or
offered before we request it). We have also bartered for support
services for the course, for example cooking, audio/ visual, gofer, work
exchange, etc.

Potential North American diplomates are of special interest to us as we
continue to interweave our connections with the European Academy and
Gaia University. Stay tuned for further developments.

Keith

Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 1209