[permaculture] geezzz...lions in Highland Park, IL?

LANT lynnann at newnorth.net
Thu Aug 18 22:24:26 EDT 2005

Reading and communicating with this group is like going back to a CompuServe bulletin board days...takes me back to the early eighties and DOS and HTML sites at the U of IL...

Anyway....regarding Lions and Tigers and Bears..oh my...

If they eat Purple Loosestrife...bring 'em on...

Seriously...are there any live Permaculture groups active in Zone 3??? I can't get away from my garden center to visit NM....it would seem everything is happening in NM, CA and Australia...

 I lived a permaculture life in zone 7, 10 years ago.......but have been in Northern Wisconsin for 4 and can't find anything relating to colder climates....I'm managing in my little micro-climate...but would love to bring "the WORD" to this area.....

YEP...it's one thing when your in a climate where you can grow all year long...but what about when you have less than 2 months of growing season...

You seem to be a very elite group (and I'm glad to have found you..hidden away)...with lots of credentials...NOW....let's bring it down to the people like me......k?  I found you all whilst researching ways of living with invasive plant species...without being a "plant Nazi"...any help you can send me will be greatly appreciated...

love and peace...lynnann
LynnAnn's Path to Nature
Gardening with Conscience
Sugar Camp, WI