[permaculture] Any Permaculture People in Chiapas?

George Anna Clark esac at laneta.apc.org
Sat Aug 13 16:48:43 EDT 2005

José Caballero is in Tapachula, Chiapas (on the Pacific coast) but his
organization works with community groups in Motozintla (between
Tapachula and San Cristobal) and Ocotzingo, in the area (or at least
they did). His address is above...

(hola, josé, ¡espero que no te moleste!)

saludos,
george anna