[permaculture] Arctic permaculture

ed sarten esarten at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 14:11:32 EDT 2005

Hello Sarah,Thankyou for the info on Inuvik.It gives a very positive perspective on what we could achieve here in Ruby. 4 million dollars would be hard to come by for such a project but then there are only 200 people here and it could be done on a smaller scale.If you would like to know anything specific about our area please ask and I will respond.thanks ed

Sarah Primeau <sarah_primeau at yahoo.ca> wrote:Hi Ed,
Here are a few articles regarding community garden initiatives in canada's
northern reaches:

http://www.nunatsiaq.com/archives/41001/news/iqaluit/41001_01.html

http://www.cityfarmer.org/inuvik.html

These groups might be good contacts for you!
Sarah