[permaculture] free copies of Graham Burnett's "Permaculture, a Beginner's Guide"

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Tue Aug 2 14:10:23 EDT 2005

OK folks, you've cleared out all my printed copies.  If anyone else
want's to access this, I've put the pdf that I built from Graham's
site up online at:

http://www.organicvalley.coop/pdf/permaculture_handout.pdf

[I think it would be to everyone's benefit to have a whole set of
open source / downloadable / printable pdfs all compiled & maintained
in one place.  Steve Diver of ATTRA seems to be doing some of this
but other than that most of it seems spread around a lot of websites
and not gathered in a printable form.]

~mIEKAL