[permaculture] Simon Kartar/CFBT is out of the office.

skartar at cfbt.com skartar at cfbt.com
Mon Aug 1 20:08:53 EDT 2005

I will be out of the office starting  01/08/2005 and will not return until 15/08/2005.

If your message is urgent, please contact Ian parkins: iparkins at cfbt.com, or Ewan Ashley -
eashley at cfbt.com.

Many thanks
Simon.

Web Manager
CfBT
www.cfbt.com
If you have received this email in error, please delete it. Any views or opinions are
those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation. This email
has been checked for known viruses; however we cannot accept liability for any damage
sustained as a result of a software virus. The organisation reserves the right to monitor
emails in accordance with current legislation.

www.cfbt.com