[permaculture] free copies of Graham Burnett's "Permaculture, a Beginner's Guide"

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Mon Aug 1 14:53:06 EDT 2005

I have about 25 copies of Graham Burnett's "Permaculture, a
Beginner's Guide" (the excerpted web-version) which I printed up for
a workshop this weekend.  If any one in the US  can use/distribute
these I would gladly send them to you media mail.  Note that I've
altered the resources section to reference US resources.  Send me
your postal address backchannel. Thanks, & thanks to Graham for
putting this together.  The kids in the workshop in particular found
it very accessible.

~mIEKAL