[permaculture] visit to Ozarks

Christopher Adams earthcultur at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 16:37:09 EDT 2004

I know of a simple pig-rotation system set up to raise certified organic
grass-fed pork.  Grassroots Meats leases land from the Ranch of Heifer
International, located in Perryville, Arkansas.  The Ranch is open to the
public, just stop in at the visitor's center, and it is fairly easy to get in
touch with one of the three bussiness owners - Benjamin works at the ranch,
Andy and Travis both have done so in the past.  In addition to the
pig-rotation, it will be worth your time to find out about the Sustainable
Development work that Heifer Project International does around the world!
Good Travels

Chris Adams