[permaculture] The Permaforest Trust Accredited Permaculture Training internship program

tim winton winton at nor.com.au
Tue Apr 27 17:30:21 EDT 2004

Hi Antonio,

Your upcoming PDC with Dan Hemenway sounds very good- if it is anything like
the workshop you organised when Nicole and I were I in Spain it should be
fantastic.

The Permaforest Trust is starting its Accredited Permaculure Training (APT)
TM internship program in July this year. We will run two twenty week
semesters a year- July 26-Dec12 and March 1-July18. The internship program
is designed specifically for PDC graduates who would like to further their
studies while living at a purpose built permaculture farm/education facility
with others doing the same.

There is a general description of the APT TM training on our web site
www.permaforesttrust.org.au . I will post internship course details and
enrolment information shortly. Please let me know if this opportunity may be
of interest to your students and I will send you some information sheets and
pamphlets.

Regards

Tim

Tim Winton