[permaculture] Homeland Security: Barn-style

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Fri Apr 23 15:06:24 EDT 2004

>How about a dog?
>
>Those U-shaped bike locks are supposed to be uncuttable.
>
>Also, making the equipment less appealing; if you don't want to rough
>it up, just bright paint might be good.  Lessen the appeal of your
>place as a target.

Our cabin was robbed two summers ago while we
worked in the field. Our first clue was that our
two dogs were OUT of the cabin instead of inside
where we left them.

Thanks for the tip to ''indivitualize' our stuff.
That's a really good idea!! (And let's me know
that I reallyAM attached to their beauty! ;-)

-Allan