[permaculture] visit to Ozarks

George Anna Clark esac at laneta.apc.org
Thu Apr 22 10:46:37 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I've tried several times in the past few months without success to send
messages to this list, hope this makes it through.

I'll be visiting the Ozarks (USA) (from south-Central Mexico) the week of
April 29th to May 6th, and am wondering if anybody in the area has a
pig-rotating system that I could look at. Or if the Meadowcreek Project in
Fox, Arkansas (can't find a website or email) has any interesting workshops
at the moment. I found The Farm workshop schedule and have written them
already.

thanks in advance,
George