[permaculture] Is Stopping Coke or Any Company Part of Permaculture Design?

Claude William Genest genest at pivot.net
Thu Apr 15 10:04:47 EDT 2004

On Thursday, April 15, 2004, at 01:46 AM, Michael Kramer wrote:

> We MUST take on the corporate world if we are to design a
> sustainable society,

Between my work with the Green Party and having just viewed the
excellent documentary film "The Corporation" ( winner of this year's
Sundance Film Festival) I agree wholeheartedly with the above
statement. I don't know HOW, I don't know if it's PC, but I know it's a
MUST....
Seems like the best way to take on the Multi-Nationals is to create
more local economy, and clearly PC is a key component in the design of
these new local economies.

Claude