[permaculture] Killer Coke

Claude William Genest genest at pivot.net
Wed Apr 14 14:51:56 EDT 2004

Not to be needlessly controversial but what the seal eh ?
  I appreciate the off-topic posts - I find they stimulate new ideas,
spark new conversations, challenge us to find the PC twist/solution and
generally breathe new life into the list.

I guess it comes down t a question of "degree" i.e. what is
"appropriate" and I don't think the privilege has been abused yet
( though maybe this one comes as close as any.....)

Claude