[permaculture] Urban Farm Request

Greg Peterson Greg at Permaculture.net
Sun Mar 30 14:38:23 EST 2003

Hello all.

I have begun in earnest to research working methods of urban
agriculture in use in the US and Canada.  My intent is to write a
book documenting what is currently being done and what dreams and
aspirations we have and would like to create.  This will include (but
not limited to) urban farming, urban orcharding, aquaculture,
gleaning programs, neighborhood farms, marketplaces, CSA's, etc.

I am interested in speaking with people that are working in
agricultural project primarily in cities and then distributing the
fruits of their labor in the same urban area.  I plan on visiting
some of these organizations this coming summer.

Please forward me any information that you may have on Urban Farm
projects that you know of or are involved with.  I can be reached at
MailTo:Greg at permaculture.net.

Sincerely,

Greg Peterson
www.urbanfarm.org
www.permaculture.net

--

The Urban Oasis Center for Sustainable Communities
Mission

Greg Peterson
602/279-3713
800/678-8848