[permaculture] Re: [permiesguild] PC Guild teachers wanted!

Claude William Genest genest at together.net
Sat Mar 29 00:50:15 EST 2003

Hi Gang,

I've been incommunicado for a while and in quite a whirlwind. First, my
beloved father passed away at 81, his funeral was Thursday. He was a much
loved public figure here in Quebec as an actor, radio personality and
politician. He received an honorific eulogy from the Governor General of
Canada and many other dignitaries.

Meanwhile, I had presented myself as a candidate for the Green Party for the
upcoming election    and have since been elected by my peers to be the
Party's Vice-President.

As a result of my father, my own television background, and now my
visibility as the Green party V.P. I am getting a lot of media exposure and
I want you all to know that I am hyping permaculture at every turn and that
much of what permaculture is about has made its way to our party's platform,
something I am terribly proud to stand behind.

In other news, it appears David Suzuki himself will present himself as head
of the National greens in a bid to become Prime Minister of Canada.....

Finally, my web site is at last up and running:

www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

I will be hosting Peter Bane here in Sept. to give our first PC course.

Best Regards to all,

Claude