[permaculture] Re: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco

Nick Routledge fellowservant at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 13:26:06 EST 2003

Egads. Total brainfart in my last message, I'm afraid. I used the word
mashua where I was actually talking about yacon. Ooops. Sorry about that.
I put the hiccup down to the fact that I've just climbed out of a hot tub
with a spectacular view of the Puget Sound, and the exhausting rigors of
life have me temporarily spinning. Naturally, your sympathies are deeply
appreciated.

n.