[permaculture] EMERGENCY! HJ Resolution 20

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 27 22:17:13 EST 2003

 Subject: EMERGENCY! HJ Resolution 20

 Friends and Concerned Americans,

 Against all odds, there were enough signatures, e-mails telegrams and
phone calls within the last 24 hours to Congressman Dennis J.Kucinich
 of Ohio to persuade him to introduce before the House of
Representatives in Washington, D.C. a little known resolution that
deprives the
 President of his authority to wage war.

 However, we must now persuade Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert that
there is a growing consensus if not a plurality to mandate the
 resolution for a House ballot.

 Therefore, please take a moment to e-mail Speaker Hastert by simply
saying, "I am in favor of introducing HJ Resolution 20 for a vote."

 Speaker Hastert's e-mail:
 Speaker at mail.house.gov

 Please do this NOW.
 And please forward to every other concerned citizen you know.