[permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 2, Issue 36

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 27 11:26:02 EST 2003

I can confirm the excellence of Penny's use of brush piles having rooted
through them myself. Yum.

Good King Henry is a perennial version of lamb's quarters, and a cousin
of the many chenopodiums (goose foot) like spinach, chard, beets, orach,
quinoa, saltbush, epazote, huazontle, etc. Its thriving here in my North
Carolina garden for the last 3 years.
Keith