[permaculture] Mulch Producers.

James Erbes visionary at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 21:18:28 EST 2003

Thanks for the ideas. I and going to harvest my
grasses/green mulch and through them in the compost
pile. I was thinking of a good tree that produces a
lot on leaf mulch. But i like the hedge idea. The
native trees in the area for Oaks and Gray Pine. The
scrubs are manzinita and ceanothus. Got me thinking
about how to crush up trimmed branches also.