[permaculture] Re: A Pattern Language (available from Pc Activist)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Thu Mar 20 04:16:00 EST 2003

Keith Johnson wrote:
> When you can order a thousand books at a time, you can charge whatever
> you want for it. Notice all the disappearing independently owned
> bookstores. The megastores are killing communities and the "pattern
> language" of local culture. Meanwhile, if our book business dies, so
> might the Permaculture Activist magazine. You're free to invest in that
> if you choose. Unless you prefer to "stand strong together" and support
> those who are struggling to serve you.
> Keith
>
> T. Gray Shaw wrote:
>
>> Hi Keith,
>>
>> News flash: Amazon sells it for $45.50.
>>
>>> Good news! We just added Christopher Alexander's (et.al.) monumental

Hang on Keith, I'll subscribe to the PC Activist and buy several books.

Re:
 >>> Good news! We just added Christopher Alexander's (et.al.) monumental

I've been looking for this awhile. How much is it from you all?

Could you post exact ordering info, all costs, etc. for 3 years PC Activist,
A Pattern Language and Holmgren's book?

Also could you describe a Pattern Language a bit - I want to make sure its the same book I tried to get from Borders.

Thx,

LL
--
L.F.London