[permaculture] A Pattern Language (available from Pc Activist)

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 19 13:51:01 EST 2003

Good news! We just added Christopher Alexander's (et.al.) monumental
work, A Pattern Language, to our booklist. It's $65 + 10% p&h (15%
Canada, 20% overseas) , payable (check or money order) to The
Permaculture Activist, PO Box 1209, Black Mountain, NC 28711

"Brilliant....Here's how to design or redesign any space you're living
or working in--from metropolis to room. Consider what you want to happen
in the space, and then page through this book. Its radically
conservative observations will spark, enhance, organize your best ideas,
and a wondrous home, workplace, town will result"--San Francisco Chronicle

"I believe this to be perhaps the most important book on architectural
design published this century. Every library, every school, every
environmental action group, every architect, and every first-year
student should have a copy." Tony Ward, Architectural Design

Please pass this along to other appropriate listservs.
Thanks,
Keith Johnson