[permaculture] Permaculture Design Manual

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 19 12:58:07 EST 2003

The Design Manual has been reprinted with a couple extra pages and is
available ($65+ 10% shipping in the US, 15% in Canada, and 20% overseas)
from the Permaculture Activist, PO Box 1209, Black Mountain, NC 28711

We presently have 12 copies in stock and it takes us five days to get
more from our supplier.
Keith Johnson